- 406 Justice Drive, Lebanon, Ohio 45036
- Tel: (513) 695-2091
- Fax: (513) 695-2547
Meet Our Staff
- Susan Spencer, HR Manager
- Tammy Whitaker, Benefits and Risk Manager
- Julie McGeorge, Administrative Support (Mailroom)
- Erynn Hartmann, Fiscal Purchasing Specialist (Fiscal)
- Tiffany "Unika" Miller, HR Specialist
- Debbie Cooke, Benefits Specialist
- Rebekah Brigano, Administrative Support (Benefits/Workers Compensation & Fiscal)
The Warren County Office of Management & Budget is charged with the mission of serving all Warren County Departments, their employees, citizens and vendors
of Warren County with accurate, consistent, timely information and education regarding employee benefits, fiscal/purchasing and personnel related issues.
The Warren County Office of Management and Budget is responsible for five key County operational areas - Budget, Personnel, Self Insured Employee Benefits/Workers
Compensation, Fiscal and Purchasing. All five areas require a tremendous amount of knowledge as it pertains to rules and regulations.
Budget & Finance
Preparation of the Counties Annual Budget begins in July for the following calendar year with the adoption of a Tax Budget. During the course of the next
six months, from July through December, the tax budget is refined and an Annual Budget is adopted in December for the upcoming year.