The Warren County Records Center & Archives has committed to providing county agencies with exceptional records management services since 2001. This department
consists of two divisions: the Records Center & Archives and the Microfilm Department. These two units work collaboratively to preserve and make available
government records to researchers, genealogists, internal and external agencies, and the public.
Directed by the County Records Manager & Archivist, Jen Haney Conover, this facility is housed in the County Administration Building at 406 Justice Drive in Lebanon, Ohio.
- 2021 Holiday Schedule:
- Wednesday, November 24 – Office closes at 3:30
- Thanksgiving – November 25 & 26 – Closed
- Annual Office Meeting – December 17 - Office closes at 2:30
- Thursday, December 23 – Office closes at noon
- Christmas – December 24 – Closed
- New Year’s Day – December 31 - Closed
The office is open to the public. To best assist our patrons, we do ask to make an appointment, but it is not necessary. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us by phone (513-695-1815) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also leave requests at the Lobby at the Administration Desk. We have been working to get more of our records and indexes online for your convenience here!
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST EXHIBITS: