Since 2017, the Records Center & Archives staff have conducted oral history interviews to capture Warren County government history. Below are oral histories from a variety of individuals who all share the same thing: their own distinct connection to Warren County.
So, what is an oral history and why is it important? Oral histories preserve first-person recollections of those who shaped the past and laid the foundation for the future. We are actively seeking people who would like to share their stories.
- Did you or someone you know live or work in the old Silver Street Jail, Infirmary, or Mary Haven Children's Home?
- Do you have a personal experience involving these historic Warren County buildings?
- Did you work for or retire from Warren County?
- Did you serve on a county board or commission?
- Were you an Elected Official who served in Warren County?
If so, we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in sharing your unique story with us, you can reach Archives Assistant, Jacob Stickel at Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 513-695-1585.