Warren County Child Support Enforcement Agency


I think the children's mother/father is still in the area. What information does your agency need from me to help find this person?
What happens when the Warren County CSEA has confirmed a current address?
What tools are available to help locate non custodial parents when they have failed to provide address or employment information?
What if I want the address for the other party on my case?
What happens to my case if the CSEA is unable to locate the non custodial parent?