Unfortunately, the CSEA can not handle all questions/problems that may arise in your case. The following are examples of common questions/requests that
may arise that you may need to seek legal counsel or outside assistance with.
- The CSEA does not address custody or visitation issues.
- The CSEA does not represent either party.
- The CSEA does not provide legal advice.
- The CSEA does not collect unpaid medical bills.
- The CSEA will not disestablish paternity.
- The CSEA does not assist with the completion of paperwork or filing of private motions.