The Warren County Records Center & Archives has committed to providing county agencies with exceptional records management services since 2001. This department
consists of two divisions: the Records Center & Archives and the Microfilm Department. These two units work collaboratively to preserve and make available
government records to researchers, genealogists, internal and external agencies, and the public.
Directed by the County Records Manager & Archivist, Jen Haney Conover, this facility is housed in the County Administration Building at 406 Justice Drive in Lebanon, Ohio.
- Records Center’s Holiday Calendar
- December 11 – Office closed from 11 am to 1:30 pm for office meeting
- December 24 – Office closing at 12pm
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – Office closing at 3pm
- January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST EXHIBIT: